Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
I thought Julie had hit the ball out of the park with the October Sparkle Hustle Grow Box, but I think she may have topped it with November’s theme: CEO Toolkit. I squee-ed at each item as I pulled it out! Sparkle Hustle Grow November 2018 Box
What’s in the Sparkle Hustle Grow November 2018 box:
The very first thing I saw was the gold stapler! So funny, because who really gets excited over a stapler? LOL! Well, me! That’s who! My kids kept stealing the one I had in my office. And, well, er….that one….I stole from my husband’s office. Bwahahahaha! So now I have my very own! AND, it matches my amazing CEO gold scissors from last month! #itsthelittlethings
This month’s box also contained:
- a pack of fun holographic thank you cards because client follow up and relationship
building are the key, right?! And holla, holo!
- Fun, colorful pens that say “Remember this” and “Write it down”. I hate new pens…said no one ever.
- A “You got this” magnet for those daily affirmation reminders!
- Smashmallow Rice Krispie Strawberries & Cream treat. Um. This was so.good. I will have to figure out where I can grab more of these!
- A three-pack of amazing cord wraps. I LOVE these things. We received them in a SHG box a while ago and I have no idea where those walked off to. So happy to have new ones. My tangled ear buds thank you, Sparkle Hustle Grow!
The book this month is hot off the presses! It was not even available yet for purchase when we received it as part of our subscription! Dana Malstaff’s new book: Climb Your Own Ladder: Become the CEO of Your Own Business! I read it in one afternoon! Click the book title there and take a look at the review I wrote on this one! It was GOOD!
This month’s Training:
The trainings included in the SHG box are always top notch! It’s amazing the VALUE you receive when you order this box! This month’s training is: one free month to the Boss Mom Vault (a $47 value)! You guys, this training is worth waaay more than $47! You get access to trainings on productivity, business planning & management, sales funnels, podcasts, and more! I’ve already downloaded several of her workbooks and resources and plan to delve into her video trainings next week!
Click the image to order your box now!