Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
This chill branding contains the following beach color palette: light moss green, light turquoise, dark turquoise, coral (the color of the year!), and royal blue.
It evokes the lazy, hazy days of summer and a calm feeling.
Who would this type of branding appeal to?
Anything having to do with:
- Spa & pampering products
- Health & wellness products
- Essential oils
- Household Products
- Service-based businesses like: a pool cleaning service, a chiropractor, yoga.
Anything along the lines that helps your ideal client relax from their busy lifestyle.
Does this beach color palette appeal to you or maybe to your ideal client? But you’re wondering how you can play around with it? Use the mood board images to guide you a bit while creating content for your business.
Here are a few content ideas to get you started with the Beach Color Palette!
- These colors would be adorable for creating Summer Recipe Cards!
- Create a summer reading chart to share with moms!
- The palette pairs well with the idea of health and wellness or happy Earth type branding. Use them to suggest essential oil recipes or to share a new skin care routine.
- The turquoise here is perfect for anything having to do with pools. The water can be the turquoise, the royal blue represents the bright summer sky, and what about beach towels or sunglasses in the other fun bright colors?
- A clothing flat-lay with these colors would be adorable!
- Pick jewelry all in one of the hues of the summer color palette and flat-lay them on a contrasting background.
- For example, choose some coral-colored jewelry pieces and place them on a royal blue background
- You can use scrapbook paper from a craft store to get just the right color blue for the branding!
- Create inspirational quotes using the beach color palette.
- Post questions using these colors to engage your audience?
- Use these colors as background to place images of your products and ask them if they like “this” or “that” better.
- Use the overall mood board, color palette, fonts, etc to create graphics for an online summer party or event!
For summer content ideas using this branding, check out @radiance_mindset on Instagram or this post where we really get into how to bring this brand to life!