Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
This delightful branding contains the following summer color palette: royal blue, turquoise, coral (the color of the year!), dark pink, and black. It’s bright, fun, and eye-catching!
Who would this branding or design style appeal to?
Anything having to do with:
- Bakery/food items
- Creative service-based businesses
Does this summer color palette appeal to you or maybe to your ideal client? But you’re wondering how you can play around with it? Use the mood board images to guide you a bit while creating content for your business.
Here are a few content ideas to get you started!
- The turquoise here is perfect for anything having to do with pools. The water can be the turquoise, the royal blue represents the bright summer sky, and what about beach towels or sunglasses in the other fun bright colors?
- A clothing flat-lay with these colors would be adorable!
- Pick jewelry all in one of the hues of the summer color palette and flat-lay them on a contrasting background.
- For example, choose some coral-colored jewelry pieces and place them on a royal blue background
- You can use scrapbook paper from a craft store to get just the right color blue for the branding!
- Create inspirational quotes using the summer color palette.
- Post questions using these colors to engage your audience?
- Use these colors as background to place images of your products and ask them if they like “this” or “that” better.
- Use the overall mood board, color palette, fonts, etc to create graphics for an online summer party or event!
Also, available over at the Direct Creatives Store! Social Media Graphic Templates that match this theme!
Here is an example of what this color scheme can look like all together on Instagram:
For examples of this color palette in use and summer content ideas with this branding, check out @radiance_mindset on Instagram. Also, see more Summer Color Palettes on this Round Up Post!