Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
You could use this gorgeous color combination any-time of the year. But it’s super-fun for a less traditional approach to a patriotic theme! The color palette includes: a brick red, deep red, medium turquoise, light gray, and a perfect medium gray!
Who would this type of branding appeal to?
Anything having to do with:
- Home Decor
- Household Products
- Art-Based Business
Does this red teal color scheme palette appeal to you or maybe to your ideal client? But you’re wondering how you can play around with it? Use the mood board images to guide you a bit while creating content for your business.
Here are a few content ideas to get you started with the Red Teal Color Scheme Palette!
- Red and Teal are super popular colors right now! Using them in your social media will make your posts right on-trend.
- The warm-cool combination makes for really crisp, clean design and would be great for interior design, home decor, or even art-based businesses!
- The turquoise here is perfect for anything having to do with pools. The water can be the turquoise and find images with bright red pops of color in floaties, preservers, drinks, etc.
- A clothing flat-lay with these colors would be adorable!
- Pick jewelry all in one of the hues of the tropical color palette and flat-lay them on a contrasting background.
- For example, choose some coral-colored jewelry pieces and place them on a royal blue background
- You can use scrapbook paper from a craft store to get just the right color blue for the branding!
- Create inspirational quotes using the red teal color scheme palette.
- Post questions using these colors to engage your audience?
- Use these colors as background to place images of your products and ask them if they like “this” or “that” better.
- Use the overall mood board, color palette, fonts, etc to create graphics for an online summer party or event!
Here is an example of what this color scheme can look like all together on Instagram:
For examples of this color palette in use and summer content ideas with this branding, check out @radiance_mindset on Instagram. Also, see more Summer Color Palettes on this Round Up Post!