Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
Set a feeling for the tropics or sunset with this warm-toned branding! The tropical color palette includes: a light/medium gray, lilac purple, deep raspberry, dark coral (that color of the year again!), and a warm golden yellow!
Who would this type of branding appeal to?
Anything having to do with:
- Home Decor
- Productivity-Based Service Businesses
Does this tropical color palette appeal to you or maybe to your ideal client? But you’re wondering how you can play around with it? Use the mood board images to guide you a bit while creating content for your business.
Here are a few content ideas to get you started with the Tropical Color Palette!
- These colors would be gorgeous as the basis for a new blog design!
- Warm colors like red and orange signify “time to work”. Get moving! Great for use in the background of worksheets and printables for productivity based businesses!
- The warm colors lend well to home decor branding. They will make your ideal client feel warm and comfortable.
- Create a summer reading chart or chore chart to share with moms!
- Pick jewelry all in one of the hues of the tropical color palette and flat-lay them on a contrasting background.
- For example, choose some coral-colored jewelry pieces and place them on a royal blue background
- You can use scrapbook paper from a craft store to get just the right color blue for the branding!
- Create inspirational quotes using the tropical color palette.
- Post questions using these colors to engage your audience?
- Use these colors as background to place images of your products and ask them if they like “this” or “that” better.
- Use the overall mood board, color palette, fonts, etc to create graphics for an online summer party or event!
Here is an example of what this color scheme can look like all together on Instagram:
For examples of this color palette in use and summer content ideas with this branding, check out @radiance_mindset on Instagram. Also, see more Summer Color Palettes on this Round Up Post!