Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
I love the bright pop of color in this true summer color palette! It just screams “summer” and “sunshine” to me! This branding contains the following color palette: bright sky blue, golden yellow, dark red, pumpkin orange, and a slate gray.
Who would this type of branding appeal to?
Anything having to do with:
Does this true summer color palette appeal to you or maybe to your ideal client? But you’re wondering how you can play around with it? Use the mood board images to guide you a bit while creating content for your business.
Here are a few content ideas to get you started with the True Summer Color Palette!
- These colors would be adorable for creating Summer Recipe Cards!
- The colors lend themselves well to anything Citrus or Fruit related!!
- Create a summer reading chart to share with moms!
- A clothing flat-lay with these colors would be adorable!
- Pick jewelry all in one of the hues of the summer color palette and flat-lay them on a contrasting background.
- For example, choose some coral-colored jewelry pieces and place them on a royal blue background
- You can use scrapbook paper from a craft store to get just the right color blue for the branding!
- Create inspirational quotes using the true summer color palette.
- Post questions using these colors to engage your audience?
- Use these colors as background to place images of your products and ask them if they like “this” or “that” better.
- Use the overall mood board, color palette, fonts, etc to create graphics for an online summer party or event!
You can grab this mood board template from my store over at Direct Creatives. And you might also find a couple add-on goodies to go with this branding as well!
Here is an example of what this color scheme can look like all together on Instagram:
For examples of this color palette in use and summer content ideas with this branding, check out @radiance_mindset on Instagram. Also, see more Summer Color Palettes on this Round Up Post!